D&D 5E Request for Venger - 5e style

Nebulous

Legend
I know some folks around here are making great 5e stat blocks. I would love to see Venger from the D&D cartoon done up. I've never actually SEEN that, in any edition. It would be awesome!!! So if you have the time or inclination, I would love to see it (as i'm sure would many others).

Nebulous

Legend
And shadow demon can be his familiar / minion. I don't know if Venger had a lair or not, but I bet he'd have sweet lair actions.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In the cartoon, do we actually ever see Venger *do* enough personally to give him stats? My (admittedly) vague memory is that he's more a motive presence for the plot than something the PCs interact with in any combat rules sense.

Nebulous

Legend
In the cartoon, do we actually ever see Venger *do* enough personally to give him stats? My (admittedly) vague memory is that he's more a motive presence for the plot than something the PCs interact with in any combat rules sense.

Probably not, but if we went by the cartoon, Tiamat would be an ineffectual boob as well ;)

Kolvin

Explorer
And that dude has GOT to have some friggin evil patron he pays homage to....

Yeah. There seemed to have been a fall from grace story there. Dungeon Master did refer to him as his son.

In fact, Tiamat was chasing him around the multiverse. Perhaps he had stolen part of her power or aligned with one of her enemies.

Remove ads