D&D 5E Request for Venger - 5e style

Nebulous

Legend
Yeah. There seemed to have been a fall from grace story there. Dungeon Master did refer to him as his son.

In fact, Tiamat was chasing him around the multiverse. Perhaps he had stolen part of her power or aligned with one of her enemies.

I did not know either of those things. Especially being a "son" of Dungeon Master. Wow, all kinds of ways you could use that stuff.

jadrax

Adventurer
And that dude has GOT to have some friggin evil patron he pays homage to....

'It is said that he got his dark powers from The One Whose Name Cannot be Spoken, apparently a dark entity which was banished prior to the youngsters arrival.'

That sounds like a Warlock Patron to me.

Nebulous

Legend
Is Tiamat an ineffectual boob, or does she have inappropriate breasts? She *is* a dragon after all and there's a whole thread talking about that. ;)

IF Tiamat had breasts, and that's an IF...they would probably shoot fire, acid, frost, poison and lightning. Which incidentally would make her much more effectual (and comical).

Wrathamon

Adventurer
There is a Last Episode script floating around that never got made where Venger gets 'saved' and reverts to his former good self.

Joe Liker

First Post
The complete D&D animated series is still available on DVD -- all 27 episodes!

If you were a fan of the show, I do recommend it. It's a little cheesy at times, but oh man, the fond memories!

I don't know if they are still packaging it with the booklet, but mine has stats on all the main characters, including shadow demon. Find this version if you can!

Remove ads