Request: Keep GSL-related discussions here / merged with Should OGL subjects that...

Should OGL subjects that affect D&D/4e be left in the General/4e forums

• Yes

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.5%

Melan

Explorer
Clark: hear! Hear! The question of the GSL should be more of a front page issue than tucked away in an obscure subsection.

mxyzplk

Explorer
So we have 90% in favor. Y'all planning on moving these back to 4e, or is the decision on this too strong to be overcome by the community? I'm not sure what waiting any more is good for, except frankly to try to save WotC some discomfort by burying dissent about their current maneuvering.

hong

WotC's bitch
mxyzplk said:
So we have 90% in favor. Y'all planning on moving these back to 4e, or is the decision on this too strong to be overcome by the community? I'm not sure what waiting any more is good for, except frankly to try to save WotC some discomfort by burying dissent about their current maneuvering.
"Dissent"?

mxyzplk

Explorer
Main Entry: 2dissent
Function: noun
Date: 1585
: difference of opinion <heard voices of dissent at the meeting>: as a: religious nonconformity b: a justice's nonconcurrence with a decision of the majority —called also dissenting opinion c: political opposition to a government or its policies <attempts to suppress domestic dissent>

What was the question?

hong

WotC's bitch
mxyzplk said:
Main Entry: 2dissent
Function: noun
Date: 1585
: difference of opinion <heard voices of dissent at the meeting>: as a: religious nonconformity b: a justice's nonconcurrence with a decision of the majority —called also dissenting opinion c: political opposition to a government or its policies <attempts to suppress domestic dissent>

What was the question?
I fail to see the violence inherent in the system.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I'm just happy to be on the winning side of a poll for a change. :)

Up till now I've been about 0-for-the-year.

Lane-"I just want to know what I'm allowed to do or not do even if I never do it or not"-fan

Remove ads