• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reset Thread in General

Wicht

Hero
If you haven't seen it, this thread was started over in the General Forum to advertise the date for the reset. If you get a chance give it the occassional bump throughout the next week to keep it in view.

KDLadage

Explorer
Wicht -- when do you plan to post a compiled page of all of the new rules and such? I am very interested in seeing how this turned out.

Wicht

Hero
KDLadage said:
Wicht -- when do you plan to post a compiled page of all of the new rules and such? I am very interested in seeing how this turned out.

Today if I can get around to it...

The Item rules are still being hammered out but the five paths created almost no controversy in and of themselves.

Rathan

First Post
wicht......*LOL* the reason no one is argueing over them is cause they were made VERY well...and they look ballenced...*S* as far as that goes...I'm gonna have trouble desiding what path I wanna choose....... :D :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yep, the five paths as written were very balanced. It's just the Items rules that undid a little of that balance (IMHO of course...:D) which is still being discussed.

Remove ads