RESTARTED - Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - PART III

Rhun

First Post
You ascend the steep stone stairs and move through the heavy trapdoor, finding yourselves in a chamber that does not appear to see any regular use. The floor is covered with a thick film of dust, and littered with several dried husks, castings and less definable litter. Thick webbing masks the ceiling above, but they are at least twenty feet up above you. The dust and dirt that has collected on the strands of spider-silk make it likely that whatever monster spun them is no longer here.

A single passage leads into the darkness to the east. At the edges of the shadowy light of Verdis' sunrod, there appears to be a door in the north wall where the passage turns south.

--- MAP ---

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"Hang on a second", Verdis goes back to the Wizard's chamber and gathers up some junk, goblets, lamps or other small items. He returns and sets them on the trapdoor as a sort of improvised door chime in case someone follows them. He then takes his place at the rear of the group. "Is it just me or do those webs creep out anyone else."

Legildur

First Post
"Now that's thinking!" Kurt whispers in appreciation of Verdis' handywork to alarm the trapdoor. "Aye, these webs need a torch taken to them," he agrees with the Warlock's unease.

"Trevor," he whispers to the young soldier. "Will you scout forward to the turn in the corridor and check the door?"

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

"Aye, that I shall! Anything to move beyond these creepy webs. But I caution against lighting them on fire at this point! Let's just move through here quickly and leave them well behind us." With that, Trev will move to scout and search for traps where requested.

Remove ads