D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Is there anything I missed? Other info you wish to search out? Let me know I think I can have everything ready before the weekend, and then the group can set out for the Westwoods.

Minor thing: Zanword was looking for wood industry people specifically.

EarlyBird

Explorer
No, Emmyr is definitely not leaving Rebekah alone now lol Though he is confused. Does she even know how to use that pig sticker she carries? And what is with this Bekah thing?
Those all seem like RP questions to me. So have fun with them.

Minor thing: Zanword was looking for wood industry people specifically.

That is also RP/IC I'm going to RG now and post up the town. So if there is anything else you see/read let me know.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Just want to wait and see if Emmyr has a response to Bekah, and I have alot of posting to do.

How this is handled is up to all of you. We could RP in groups for a bit. Or I could post a giant "what you find" post for each little group ending with everyone back at the inn, and then you can in turn respond to those.

RP Groups:
Bekah and Emmyr short RP now, and then RP at the Trade Post

Rana, Templeton, Hexiros, and Gwylla - RP with Ostler (innkeeper) about Nulb, area, and any other recent events

Aridha and Zanword - Short RPing at certain spots along their tour.

I wish to handle this however the group thinks is best, but please put important info you wish to know here so I don't miss it in a post. The NPC might understand what your trying to say, the DM may not.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm preparing for knee surgery and will be mostly offline Tue-Sat next week and probably spotty some time afterwards. If there is combat, I'll describe what I do in general and let DM adjudicate it. I will be able to RP over the weekend and somewhat slowly next week.

River Song

Explorer
I'll be AFK for most of the weekend, I am running a d&d weekend for my kids and some of their friends.

It is a bit like herding cats but they love it. :)

Remove ads