• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Shayuri

First Post
Ah yeah, trinket and dagger.

[roll0]

A sheet of parchment with a complicated contraption drawn on it.

Maybe Aridha's dad was a tinker of some kind. :)

I think I'm going to keep the dagger and say she bought it with 2gp. Updated cash on hand to reflect this.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
I meant this trinket -

From an old druid crone who was part of Aridha's ceremony she receives a thin silver chain with an odd medallion. There is an amethyst at the top where the chain feeds through and a silver crescent moon pendant, grooved down its inner side to hold a small round very clear mirror. The whole piece looks like a full moon on a chain. "When you look into it young one," the elder druid says raising her hood. "You will always see yourself for who you truly are." She then walks away.

The mirror only shows Aridha's reflection when she looks into it and reflects nothing else, looking like a piece of white metal to anyone else. When she wildshapes the medallion can neither fall off or merge with her form.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Story-wise, I’m thinking we could make it « reflects aridha’s true nature »? Use it as a way to gauge her meld with the King of Beasts/the state of the not-cage?

industrygothica

Adventurer
I got a sneak peek at Xanathar. No fighter items really scream at me from there, so I'll be updating Hexiros into a Battle Master probably by the end of the day.

-IG

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Rana is partially updated.

- Swapped Arcana for Intimidation, as discussed

- Went Pact of the Chain : spider. (Spider strength is listed at 2 in my source, meaning lift 30 lbs, drag 60?! Probably drop it to 1)

- Went with Spider Climb for the new spell known, as I rather like the idea of the Spider granting it by being on your person

- Thinking of swapping out Unseen Servant for another l2 spell...

industrygothica

Adventurer
You said we can change up some stuff at this level... am I remembering that right? I just want to swap a couple of ability scores (Int and Cha) to make a better use (if ever) of the artisan's tools I have, and the ones about about to pick up with Battle Master. (calligraphy and cartographers tools)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Yes that is correct this is the last chance to swap out skills, stats, feats, etc. Please let me know about any changes.

Also I don't have HP for Hexiros or Rana

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads