• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yeah, I would really prefer paladin - I have a great concept that never lived to be played - I need to adapt the story for cultist being the ones he blames for losing his ship and crew, otherwise I'm good to go. Sailor background, dex based, light armor.

Alternate: that light warlock from UA.

I don't like druids as a concept and I'm already playing a cleric in another adventure. But I can adapt, if you need a cleric, I can play the opposite of war caster :)

Shayuri

First Post
I think the cleric-or-druid.

So I could do a druid if no one else is interested in a divine class. We'll definitely want someone who can spam cures. :)

Wait, Neurotic's doing a paladin now?

...I'm so confused.

Shayuri

First Post
Nah, if Neurotic wants a paladin, I'll switch to a cleric or druid.

Thinking a Cleric of Light, or a Moon Druid.

Hmm. That said, I'm in a LOT of games, and this game is super crowded. Maybe I should back out.

I'll give it thought.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Still in the development stages so this is all good. I think someone who can cast cure, and restorations will come in handy.

A swashbuckling paladin sounds fun Neurotic go with it, just fit it into the character gene plz.

Your blue dragonborn should wield a tetsubo (re-skinned greatclub) and bash some heads.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Still in the development stages so this is all good. I think someone who can cast cure, and restorations will come in handy.

A swashbuckling paladin sounds fun Neurotic go with it, just fit it into the character gene plz.

Your blue dragonborn should wield a tetsubo (re-skinned greatclub) and bash some heads.

I was thinking a halberd and a maul.

Shayuri

First Post
Looking over the list, a druid would be a good add. Not as good at solo healing and curing, but on par with the bard...and we already have a bard. A druid is a good pinch-hitter. They can cast spells, wildshape for melee, and depending on stats and background they can be credibly stealthy too.

So yeah. If Steve's out, I'll make a druid. Neurotic can have the paladin.

Remove ads