D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Shayuri

First Post
I could go for either a roguish character, or a paladin.

One word of warning; I've played a couple of iterations of the Temple of Elemental Evil. I can keep it OOC, but if that's an issue I shall gracefully bow out.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Thank you and welcome to the game.

I have never gotten a group of players to stay together past lvl 10, but such is the way of life. There are no in person games in my area I have the time to attend, and that is how I learned of PbP, so I am here. With all the players about I hope there is always a group to pick up fallen swords and continue on with the fight.

With a little luck and a lot of sweat I believe we can accomplish the lofty goal of hitting lvl 20. Who's with me?

EarlyBird

Explorer
Shayuri -

Welcome to our little game (getting bigger by the second). No need to worry about having played the module before it has been around and so I believe a lot of players have (and if anyone hasn't they should it is great). How about being an ex-cultist so your character would have some inside knowledge to go with your player knowledge of the game.

Charwoman Gene -

And Greetings to you as well. Took the book worm slot i c. Look also into bard/college of lore if you haven't ever played one before they are great for support and still get to cast fireballs when needed. Have great fun coming up with a character.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Welcome hero4hire - you can make a rogue as well as having Shayuri play one, but I think two should be the most as I wouldn't want a party of rogues to sneak attack the boss monster and kill it in the surprise round with sneak attack dmg (haha)

Shayuri

First Post
I can always focus on my paladin idea. They were two separate concepts I was musing between.

A ranger/rogue on one hand, and a paladin on the other.

Sorcadin maybe? Palabard? Or maybe just stick stubbornly to the paladin like GLUE. GLOOOOOOOOO.

...that said, a paladin who's an ex-cultist is maaaaaaybe a bit of a stretch. I will think on that. Reformed perhaps. Or some other class who can perform the essential melee-support role.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wow, this one filled up pretty quick!

Room for one more River Song as you would make #8 and we could use a good range style character and/or pretty face type to help negotiating with ogres and dragons. You won't want the party to be eaten when they could have talked their way out of it, would you?

EarlyBird

Explorer
I can always focus on my paladin idea. They were two separate concepts I was musing between.

A ranger/rogue on one hand, and a paladin on the other.

Sorcadin maybe? Palabard? Or maybe just stick stubbornly to the paladin like GLUE. GLOOOOOOOOO.

...that said, a paladin who's an ex-cultist is maaaaaaybe a bit of a stretch. I will think on that. Reformed perhaps. Or some other class who can perform the essential melee-support role.

Not to far of a stretch as you might have just been hired muscle not an acolyte. Somewhere during a raid or torturing of a prisoner (you later freed) your character has a vision/dream from St. Cuthbert. Escaping the temple and journeying to Hommlet could be your pilgrimage (the long road) and the church in Hommlet would be where you gain your stats as a Templar of the Cudgel.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases