Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Dragon Snack

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Well, yes and no. That's what people are asking for it. But it's only "worth" that much if they can sell it. Last I saw, nobody selling for that price had any bids (though of course that could've changed by now).
Exactly, search the completed listings. 2 have sold for $35 and $29, 1 had no bids at $40, and 2 others had no bids at $60+.

The only current ones with bids are at less than $30 (low $20's actually)...

bolen

First Post
Dragon Snack said:
Exactly, search the completed listings. 2 have sold for $35 and $29, 1 had no bids at $40, and 2 others had no bids at $60+.

The only current ones with bids are at less than $30 (low $20's actually)...
Thanks for the info. Would you think if I start bidding at $20 that it would sell

Nareau

Explorer
RttToEE was the first real game I ever ran. It's one of the best modules I've read--very few errors, good continuity throughout, and a huge amount of material to work with. My copy is thoroughly marked up & beaten up.

Part of what made it so good was Monte's messageboard. There was lots of traffic, and people were posting lots of great stuff (side adventures, story hours, etc) over there.

Nareau

seans23

First Post
sometimes people ask for copies of it on Monte's board, so if you want to sell it, you might want to post here:

http://p222.ezboard.com/fokayyourturnfrm17

My party finished 2/3 of it, and now we're kind of stuck. Haven't played in ages, which is a shame, because they've completely finished the long dungeon-crawl portion of the adventure, and it's just starting to get interesting.

Dragon Snack

First Post
bolen said:
Thanks for the info. Would you think if I start bidding at $20 that it would sell
It should if it's anything like eBay, however I've never been to the auction at Gen Con and don't know what sort of prices things go for there.

Remove ads