• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reveille's Galaxy Building Game

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
Um. Could we make an exception about the support time during the weekends. I don't know about others but I have time troubles during weekends, so I really don't have the time or energy to check everything even if I visit the page a few times/day. What I mean is, I missed pitch #2 during the weekend and it now has been over 48 hours since it was posted, but I would still like to support it.
Okay, weekends are excepted.

Nephtys

First Post
Pitch #3: Galaxywide: There exist several sapient civilized species in the galaxy. They have generally evolved from greatly divergent origins into even more greatly divergent forms, and while there exist some "family" groupings that have evolved from the same sources and have genetic material in common there only exists one species that have a Humanoid form; Humans.*

*This means there are no Elves, Dwarves, Klingons, space-goblins, or humans with funny plastic ears, noses or foreheads. If there ever were any they have already been exterminated.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
On one hand I like pitch #3 very much, but on the other hand it complicates matters too much. Ach, I'm undecided. Let's just say that if someone else supports, I'm not against, but if it doesn't become a fact, I'm not disappointed either.

Remove ads