Revised Ranger update

Chaosmancer

Legend
They usually put them on YouTube, but here's the VOD from Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/305917714

Thanks, I'll try and find time to watch it on my Kindle. (My computer DESPISES twitch and I have no idea why. I can never watch a video without it freezing every ten seconds and buffering. Part of the reason I love it that so many content creators are willing to take the extra time to post on youtube which never gives me that problem. Stupid complicated technology that makes no sense)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Thanks, I'll try and find time to watch it on my Kindle. (My computer DESPISES twitch and I have no idea why. I can never watch a video without it freezing every ten seconds and buffering. Part of the reason I love it that so many content creators are willing to take the extra time to post on youtube which never gives me that problem. Stupid complicated technology that makes no sense)

It'll be on YouTube in a few days: try reducing the picture quality, or going audio only.

I've only gotten through his analysis of the base Class features, and it is make it solid sense of what is frustrating about the Class to a lot of people.

Remove ads