RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
OOC: I don't know. I am still here. But nothing is happening. I am not sure why. (I have been intending to post something to try and get things moving for some time but have been repeatedly putting it off. (I have been somewhat busy at home.)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I must tell that it seems I am one of teh rare that could be active in both game on LS, but carrying a game alone is something I don't like much, and RL is taking a lot fo time since a few weeks, so when a game doesn't show up in my user control panel (as I subscribe to all my games), I'm not trying to bump it. Actually, I was waiting for Martins answers to my request, to see what he was thinking of my last idea, trying not to drive alone the game.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: I must tell that it seems I am one of teh rare that could be active in both game on LS, but carrying a game alone is something I don't like much, and RL is taking a lot fo time since a few weeks, so when a game doesn't show up in my user control panel (as I subscribe to all my games), I'm not trying to bump it. Actually, I was waiting for Martins answers to my request, to see what he was thinking of my last idea, trying not to drive alone the game.
(OOC: Martin is a sidekick, and he's a somewhat-confused college student at heart. Sergeant just seems like an authority figure who knows what he's doing, so Martin will generally follow his ideas unless he sees something obviously wrong)

rgordona

Explorer
OOC: Answers which sugest to me that the critical problem is lack of players. Perhaps recuriting is needed. It would not be a problem story wise, but I think the Ready Room may be somewhat bare.

I don't know where everyone else is as only VS appears to have left the site.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Dunno. This happened to my Ionian Dreams too. The trouble is when one player feels self-conscious about making all the decisions and asks for input and then waits without advancing. At least for ID, hero4hire's and Velmont's characters quickly took the lead on planning issues, as they were both high-tech whizzes (though Cedric was more of an electricity energy guy blaster, so h4h's guy was needed for the super-brains stuff), and the others were basically all bricks. Then h4h dropped. In this one, we have more of a variety of character archetypes, so in theory it should work. I think part of it may be a 'mother may I' on powers? I dunno. I admit that the bloody Judge coup definitely slowed me down in LS as well.)

Salix

First Post
rgordona said:
OOC: Answers which sugest to me that the critical problem is lack of players. Perhaps recuriting is needed. It would not be a problem story wise, but I think the Ready Room may be somewhat bare.

I don't know where everyone else is as only VS appears to have left the site.
OOC:
[sblock=OOC] Try sending the players who are still active on Enworld a PM. You could also bring in some new blood, although it seems like the number of active players is dwindling in LS in general. Velmont might not be too active in the near future, so you might want to NPC his character. I'd write out VS.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]With RL taking more and more time, I am more on a reactive status then active. I am suscribed to all my game and I generally only looks and replies (if I have something to post) to the games that appear on my user control panel. I must tell I am not a fan of pulling alone a game with many players.

Where are we now? We just have talk to Akbar, we don't know the owner, we don't know who seeking that necklace (are we even sure it is that necklace who is the target?), we have been followed by the governement (but we have lost them) and Paladin is on some 'romantic dinner'... what next? We try to find the person who ask for the contract or teh one who accepted it?[/SBLOCK]

rgordona

Explorer
OOC: I think a recap of events information is almost certainly in order. Velmont's summary looks pretty acurate to me. My sumary below, sblocked because it may contain some GM hints.
[sblock=Where we were at.]
It is about 2pm on May 17.

A robbery is planned for the early hours of May 24. A briefcase being transfered from Akbar's shop to the local airport by a courier is the target.

Mission Objectives (In order of priority)
1. Keep the Resolutes' public image clean
2. Gather as much information about the robbery as possible. (Who is behind it, what they are stealing, why.)
3. Stop the robbery and hand the criminals over to the cops.

2pm LEEDS
Seargant has spoken with Akbar in his shop, and has now regrouped with Clay and Martin outside. (Their car is nearby but not right outside and Flux is somewhere around, sleeping off a hangover?)

4pm LONDON
Paladin has had a friendly lunch with Ms Green (a romantic liason who works for an auction house). They have been ambushed by some thugs on returning to her office.
[/sblock]

Remove ads