• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini beats Archangel in 5 rounds!; the Tournament of the Frog has begun!

Sabaron

First Post
The Tournament of the Frog!

This match is Rini vs. Archangel.

Rini won 4 to 1 and elimanated Archangel from the tournament.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*with a heavy heart from his recent loss.... archangel takes his stance.......*

"This one is for you Lady Kith....."

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0 (D1)
2/6

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

I find your father to be cretinous, your house to be haunted, and your discipline to be sloppy.

Rini

First Post
The insults have begun!

~I find your mother to be cold-hearted, your cute island to be lewd, and your fist to be quaint.~

You're just a little boy in a dress! You couldn't fight even if you're mother trained you! You're mother is a hamster which wears combat boots and your father smelled of elderberry! (So much plagerism, so little time. :))

Rini
Yellow 0
1-2
Sig style: Fang
Dojo: none
Items: none
Yen: none

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"Ooo... these are hard. I must say though, that Archangel's insult is more cutting, as Rini has yet to be accepted to a dojo.

Insults to Archangel

ooc: Rini, please post your stats.

Sabaron

First Post
The GIANT FROG has decreed this match to take place at the dungeon north of Blackrock Pass on the evening of the frog.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Archangel's first hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The chimera appears near the temple; wards off the tempest of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom punches atop the marsh; quells the efforts of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 3: The northstar unfailingly quells the river; averts the beauty of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 4: The vine kicks the ravine; blocks the cut of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom impales the river; parries the chaos of the rain!

Rini's first hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The mongoose severs the canyon; protects against the energy of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crane leaps atop the marsh; dodges the gaze of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 3: The northstar bashes the savanna as it leaps through the Cherry Blossom Pagoda; rides above the throw of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix slaughters the ruins; parries the chaos of the mind! *yen+yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama swims with the grotto; shields against the punch of the battlements!

Rini, you post first this round, then it switches off.

A man moves through the back rows of the many people gathered to see the fight. His cloak makes him almost blend into the shadows.

"Ah. Finally someplace where I'll actually be able to see more than that large toad. Can't miss that one whereever you stand." He waits with anticipation for the fight to begin proper, "This could be interesting."

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Let's start this off right.

~4: The phoenix slaughters the ruins; parries the chaos of the mind! *yen+yen* ~

::Rini summons a large bird, the great phoenix, and sends it to attack her foe. She then sits in ready stance to parry what ever shall come her way.::

Rathan

First Post
"ahhh..the phoenix..I have a pet phoenix at home.... "

*points to the heavens*

[edit: spelling]

"her name is fe-fe...."

*archangel laughs....*

<MeowthBot> 3: The northstar unfailingly quells the river; averts the beauty of the wyrm!

"lets see how well you phoenix holds up aginst a star shall we???"

Last edited:

Remove ads