Votes: 12 16.7%
  • ★ Terrible

Votes: 8 11.1%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In other speculation ... given everyone else they revived from the (near) dead I'm surprised Boba Fett Captain Phasma didn't make an appearance.
I think they should have. It would have been a good repeated "they killed Kenny!" joke. You keep killing her and she keeps coming back.

Other missing bits:

• Luke's green lightsaber. What happened to it? Rey buries Anakin/Luke's blue saber and Leia's on Tatooine (the former seems appropriate, the latter less so since Leia has minimal connection to Tatooine. Unless the saber was buried with a gold chainmail bikini ...)
  • Shame we never learned how Maz got Anakin's old saber. Nor did we learn how it got fixed after being cut in half in the prior movie. Did Leia help?
  • Why didn't they just Holdo all the Star Destroyers? Drone ships jumping to lightspeed as weapons ...

pukunui

Legend
I was wondering about Luke's green lightsaber too. I think it would've made more sense for Luke to give that to Rey rather than Leia's heretofore unknown lightsaber. I suppose he probably chucked it into the ocean shortly after arriving on Ahch-to, though.

As for fixing Anakin's, clearing some time has meant to have passed between TLJ and TROS (given that Finn has been able to grow his hair out), so I would assume that Leia must have helped Rey repair it, yes. A nice nod to it having been broken and repaired would've been to include a welding scar instead of making it look like it never actually broke.

Not missing. Addressed (I mentioned it earlier in the thread).
I missed it ... scanned the thread but can't find your explanation. Can you point me?

Edit: And now I'm thinking too much.

• Man, the Knights of Ren seem like such a missed opportunity.
  • If Palps lived, why woudn't he announce it right after Endor? The Empire would not have fallen in the first place, then. Why let the Rebellion take over to plot revenge 30 years later? There's a bunch of motivation and explanation that needs to be filled in there.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads