D&D General RL Non Metallic Weapon's.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
In the fifth photo down (the first of the Papua New Guinea ones), in the center of that picture, is that a big heavy hook, or is it actually bladed on the inner edge like a scythe? Or maybe that's the grip? I can't quite figure out what that weapon is all about.

Zardnaar

Legend
In the fifth photo down (the first of the Papua New Guinea ones), in the center of that picture, is that a big heavy hook, or is it actually bladed on the inner edge like a scythe? Or maybe that's the grip? I can't quite figure out what that weapon is all about.

Inner edge was kinda sharp. Some sort of club.

aco175

Legend
There are similar weapons from island cultures using shark teeth instead of obsidian.
The elemental evil storyline had the Crushing Wave Reaver with this.

Sharktooth Longsword: +4 to hit, (1d8+2). If opponent is wearing no armor the damage is (2d8+2)

1642804857069.png

aco175

Legend
Nice. Do you happen to know the real world name for these? I looked it up with google, and if you search "Koa Sword" it's the first thing that pops up, but I don't know if that's its real name.
I have no idea.

I was originally going to post about my only time playing Dark Sun, but decided to say something constructive instead.

Remove ads