• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RL stats

Cyronax

Explorer
Str. 11
Dex. 9
Con.12
Int.15
Wis.14
Cha.15

Jeez!!! I can understand my Dex being low (it should be lower), and my Int being high (I marked masters degree), but how the hell did my Wisdom and Charisma get that high?! I've never had a steady g/f, and I usually get embarrassed when girls hit on me........

That test must be wrong :)

C.I.D.

reapersaurus

Explorer
hong said:
It's OK, Reaper. There's no shame in not having any stat above 10. Really. ;)
2 things this thread bears out:

1) You cannot take issue with a testing method without people assuming you did bad on a test, thus your critical opinion.
(hint: i didn't take the test, because it's so obviously lame)

2) Actually taking a flawed test and thinking the results are meaningful in any way should count for a -5 in INT right off the top. ;)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Psionicist said:
heh. Apperantly you need an IQ of 320 to qualify for 18 INT :)

Of course, there should only be about a half-dozen people in the world with IQ 190+... The theoretical probability that any human has ever had an IQ of 390 or greater is in the realm of an inverse googol... between 10^-83 and 10^-87, by my calculations.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Heh...

Str: 11
Int: 13
Wis: 13
Dex: 15
Con: 12
Chr: 16

Probably not far off the mark... although I take umbrage with the intelligence question. One question based only on education does not an intelligent person make. I lowballed myself on a few of the Charisma questions though. So lemme see Bard? Sorcerer? Rogue?

-Will

JUST FOR FUN:

I plugged in a 300 IQ and a High school education. Otherwise, I left all questions at their default setting. Here's the result:

Str: 3
Int: 14
Wis: 10
Dex: 13
Con: 9
Chr: 14

So apparently Doctor Doom level IQ is only worth a INT 14. Which of course flies completely in the face of the philosophy of D&D attributes, where Int represents raw brain power and skills represent eductation.

With an IQ of 85 and a PhD, you get a result of:

Int: 11

Riiiiigggghhhhht!!!!
;)

Anyway, in the spirit of good fun, here's my stats:

Str: 15
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Dex: 16
Con: 15
Cha: 17

Multiclass Paladin/Monk, here I come!!!!!!!!

Hi all! :)

STR: 15
DEX: 17
CON: 15
INT: 12
WIS: 16
CHA: 14

I agree with a few others, Intelligence seems too low and Charisma one or two points too high...then again? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads