• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rogue Prestige Class

Luvin Lt. Fingers

First Post
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a prestige class that fits my moon elf rogue. He is an upbeat prankster, a bluffer, sneaky, and a joker. What does someone think about that Spirit of Misrule PrC from the Quintessential Rogue 2? Think it's a worthy class. I was also looking at the Divine Fool I found online.
Thanks!

Frostmarrow

First Post
Oops. You almost slid off the first page. I can't give you any advice, sorry, but I can give you a friendly bump. We take care of our newbies around here. :)

Belen

Adventurer
I'll second the path of shadows. It's a great resource. However, why are you looking for a PrC? Seems like you already know who the character is.

Another suggestion: Take 5 level of either wizard or sorcerer and go for Arcane Trickster. You could get some play of those classes. Illusions would be a good thing for a bluffer and pransker. Prestidigitation or mage hand could lead to a load of pranks. :)

Remove ads