• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

Darimaus

First Post
Rino said:

btw, I'm a bit lost in the story line

Ok, you and the rest of the shipwrecked group are currently in a Gloomwood Stalkers guildhall being told that one of the disciples will probably be going to Brenno due to a trap being set by the church.

I think I will probably go back after work and right storyline status for all the characters who haven't posted in a while...

Voidrazor

First Post

I do have a concern about the 'no asking locals about general political information thing'. I certainly understand not wanting to write volumes about the complex situation. But, there is a lot of OOC information you've already mentioned that no one in the survivor party knows IC. If its at all allowable, I'd like to plot rather than just do missions. But realistically L. would need a little more to go on IC. Is it OK to pursue such info, even if its just a "OK you know XYZ things that were mentioned in other parts of the thread".

Darimaus

First Post
I don't mind you guys searching for "relavant" information about the situations your in, or the areas your in. My problem is when you guys ask me for global information about everything. I can tell you whats going on in specific countries your in, and their neighbors, its when you ask for everyone elses that I can't really answer for you. Too much information.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads