Roll up your Accidental Anthropomorphic Animal Hero!

For fun and giggles, I whipped up a TMNT-inspired table for anthropomorphic RPG animal PCs. What did you get?

For fun and giggles, I whipped up a TMNT-inspired table for anthropomorphic RPG animal PCs. What did you get?
Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 10.33.24.png

Toriel

Explorer
Experimental Psychic Scientist Bear: BRAIN POWER!
It goes without saying that he wears a white lab coat and a weird crystal crown.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Experimental Psychic Scientist Bear: BRAIN POWER!
It goes without saying that he wears a white lab coat and a weird crystal crown.

Man, that is FULL of potential! What kind of bear? What kind of psychic abilities? What specialty in science?

I mean, they could all be interrelated, or just...well...whatever. Winnifred DePooh is a telekinetic brown bear who is an apiarist, devoting his abilities towards collecting honey.

OTOH, Werner Von Brownbear is telepathic with an interest in rocketry.

While Shang, the Panda bear with powerful remote viewing abilities might favor exploration of relatively inaccessible places, like the Marianis Trench.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Didn’t see this one coming: Punk Rock Atomic Acrobat Rhino. I can easily see a (literally) glowing mowhawk and a horn pierced with dozens of clothes-pins. Maybe with a Godzilla-esque breath weapon.

But acrobat?

A 2.5 ton critter doing flips? One hand handstands? Cartwheels?

Damaging buildings while doing parkour? Hell...running through walls (Kool-Aid Man style) while attempting parkour?

*thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump*
*BOOM!*

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Truckin’ Nuclear Espionage Gorilla.

In the vein of Henry’s musings, I’d call that watchable.

I can almost see a gorilla in a John Deere hat and tux- sleeves torn off- playing baccarat.

When introducing himself, he signs, “Koko. Just Koko.”

Preferred drinks: bananatini, shaken, not stirred. Or a PBR.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads