Round 12 is OVER!

Heathen72

Explorer
orsal said:
I still haven't gotten an answer to my question... (re Quicken Spell)

Sorry Orsal - I mucked up. It wasn't eliminated last round.
I'll edit the original post. :confused:

Last edited:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Seriously, folks, if you want to be a ranger, be a ranger. TWF belongs as a class feature, not a feat, just like any weapon proficiency! ;)

Mokona

First Post
Quicken Spell should go. Why do Wizards and Clerics need a metamagic feat that is completely forbidden to Bards, Sorcerers, and other spontaneous casters.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Quicken Spell

I like Quicken Spell. It is the most-powerful feat that is left. It is also arguably the second-best feat that is left. However, Improved Initiative is the best, and all the Power-Attack-loving crowd seems to be trying to vote it off, so I must vote for Quicken Spell to ensure that it gets voted off instead of Imp Init.

Fieari

Explorer
Quicken Spell

Not because I dislike it, it's just that I like Improved Init better. If this weren't the case, I'd be voting for Two Weapon Fighting... but alas...

Greylock

First Post
Yo, Improved Init Tribe...

Let's let the Power Attack Tribe win the next reward challenge. That way we get the island to ourselves, and can plot their downfall...

There is much wisdom here...

Matt Black

First Post
TWO WEAPON FIGHTING

A whole feat to gain access to a fighting style that's still worse than just wielding a 2-handed weapon? Blah. Get off the island already.

Remove ads