• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round 9 Is Over

the Lorax

First Post
EXTEND SPELL [METAMAGIC]
GREATER TWO WEAPON FIGHTING [GENERAL]

These feats don't do anything.

Extend spell doesn't make short spells last long enough, and long spells already last long enough that they dont need to be extended

Greater two weapon - sheesh when going up a feat chain, you are trying to get to BETTER feats, not one that does LESS than the feat before it in the chain.
Improved Two weapon = 1 extra attack at -7 (at best)
Greater Two weapon = 1 extra attack at -12 (again at best)

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Exotic Weapon Proficiency and Lightning Reflexes have got to go.

The exotic weapons are all just silly, and if you're worried about reflex saves, your real problem is not having enough hit points.

-blarg

Particle_Man

Explorer
Improved Two-Weapon Fighting and Greater Two Weapon Fighting can both go. Adding extra attacks that probably won't hit anybody only slows the game down.

Roman

First Post
Craft Magic Arms and Armor & Craft Wondrous Item

CRAFT MAGIC ARMS AND ARMOR
CRAFT WONDROUS ITEM

Both of the above feats should go the way of the Dodo! :)

Oh and congrats to EB! :cool:

spunkrat said:
Methinks people are playing the game... ;)

Yeah, there is no way that power attack should have been voted off last round and that improved initiative should be voted off this round. I guess this show that 'jelousy' (for lack of a better term) is a natural human condition - if something gets many positive votes people will give it negative votes just because.

Malic

First Post
Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Quick Draw

EWP particularly. The whole exotic weapon thing annoys me. You're either being punished for choosing a weapon with flavour, or it's just another way of adding more damage to an attack.

QD - just not that useful.

I was tempted to vote for the ride ones, but they could be great in a game that actually includes enough mounted action for them.

edit: Yes, I'm amazed that Power Attack was voted off. It seemed like a strong contender to win!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads