(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift quickly references the biological index on the planet to define "grasshopper" and then turns his head to face the others.

"Hey you guys, you'd better come hear this."

Then he swivels back again.

"Teletran, would non-vehicle transformation modes be within the realms of technology available to the Decepticons?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
hafrogman said:
Impatient to be off again, Stickshift wanders around the ark restlessly for a little bit before settling down at a computer terminal and scanning the human transmissions for a little bit.

". . . don't have a cow?"

I believe from the context, he means a core overload.

Vendetta

First Post
hafrogman said:
"Teletran, would non-vehicle transformation modes be within the realms of technology available to the Decepticons?"
"Decepticon technology will seek out the most appropriate forms for any given Transformer with relationship to it's current secondary form. Addapting a secondary form to insectiod lifeforms is well within the norm of Decepticon technology." Replies Teletran 1.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift gestures at the screen when Jackknife enters.

"Teletran picked up a human transmision that could very well indicate the Decepticons are going after one of the diamond deposits that Teletran noted. It doesn't take much for them to get ahead of us Phoenix, if they jump on the first lead that they get."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

“Most distressing though not a surprise… The question remains do we comment to stopping them or do we monitor them and go after our own supply of materials… Opinions?”

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
Brawn looks up at the others and says, "We can't leave the humans to those Decepti-creeps, Jackknife!"

Wheeljax is out of the room, supposedly working on repairs to the Ark.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Bushido finishes his weapons drill and bows to Brawn before turning to Jackknife.

"Greetings, Brawn. It would be dishonourable to leave the humans to the Decipticons, I will not remain here while they do the very things that caused me to leave them."

Remove ads