(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: This is assuming that Jackknife goes with the opinions of the others))

Several hours later ((How'd they get there? Who knows... but they managed to get anywhere in the world pretty easily in the cartoon so why not use that same convention here)) the Autobots roll up to a small town at the end of a long dirt road. In the background are the tall, dark and foreboding mountains of the Andes. The town is in Peru and several of the small children stop their play to look at the autobot vehicles as they come to a hault. One of the human children runs up to Jackknife, the lead in the line. He touches the shinning chrome bumper in awe.

((OOC: Btw, who is coming along? I assume Jackknife, Brawn, Phoenix, Stickshift and Bushido. But let me know))

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

OOC: Yes Jackknife would go with their opinions... Though to really win a war one must be proactive and not reactive. As for who came, I would go with your list, though I would be curious to know rather or not are human guide came with us.

The journey had been long and it surprising to Jackknife in that the roads, this planets primary mode of travel, could differ so much between where the Ark lay and here, but he quickly pushed the thoughts aside as the young human touched him.

OOC: Sort of waiting to know if we have spike and/or sparkplug to deal with the human child… Its probably best if we operate incognito for as long as possible.

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: Up to you if you want to bring them or not. They want to go and do what ever they can but it is the Autobot's call. (Which is one reason I asked who went) ))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Vendetta said:
((OOC: Up to you if you want to bring them or not. They want to go and do what ever they can but it is the Autobot's call. (Which is one reason I asked who went) ))

OOC: Okay, sense I'm not feeling very responsible at the moment they can come along...

Vendetta

First Post
"Do you want us to talk to them, Jackknife?" Spike says, eagerly.

"If there is someone here who speaks English, son." Replies Sparkplug.

Brawn radios the rest of the Autobots. "Should we just keep going or try to talk to them, boss?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

OOC: You know I really hate being the defector leader… I want others to post and enjoy this game also… SO please post… In case like this would it would be the leaders decision I’m quite happy to hear peoples opinions IC or in the OOC thread.

“Undecided Brawn, how close are we to the location in question?”

OOC: If they don’t speak English I’m I safe to assume that the Autobots could still talk to them or are they programmed to speak on English?

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: The all of the known languages of the planet have been downloaded into your databases. As for location... you are at least 12 miles from the location of the diamond cashe. It is probably 5 to 10 miles to the approximated location where the rescue chopper was "shot" down.))

"According to Wheeljax's coordinates, it should be about 2 Cybertronian clicks from here." replies Brawn over the short wave radio.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift rumbles his engine slightly and transmits to the other autobots.

"We can't stick around too long or else the kid is likely to notice that most of us are driving ourselves. I think we should get going. You can visit your fanclub later, Jackknife. After we deal with the decepticons!"

Remove ads