RPG Sales of 2023

Voadam

Legend
There is a pretty big ticket Humble Bundle deal on RPG books from Kobold Press (Empire of Ghouls, Southlands), Frog God (Lost Lands World Setting, The Blight), Troll Lord (Castles and Crusades PH), Nord Games (Ultimate Bestiary), A Greg Gillespie OSR Archaia megadungeon, and others (two The Folio adventure compilations, B/X Gangbusters, and some Luke Gygax things). Mostly 5e and OSR stuff.

Ken Spencer

Explorer
There is a pretty big ticket Humble Bundle deal on RPG books from Kobold Press (Empire of Ghouls, Southlands), Frog God (Lost Lands World Setting, The Blight), Troll Lord (Castles and Crusades PH), Nord Games (Ultimate Bestiary), A Greg Gillespie OSR Archaia megadungeon, and others (two The Folio adventure compilations, B/X Gangbusters, and some Luke Gygax things). Mostly 5e and OSR stuff.
And Why Not Games (Rocket Age Corebook in Classic)

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I own just enough not to make this worth it for me, but there is a massive amount of Gray quality here

Voadam

Legend
I own just enough not to make this worth it for me, but there is a massive amount of Gray quality here
I owned a lot already (Lost Lands Campaign setting, The Blight, Empire of Ghouls, Vault of Magic, Rocket Age, a bunch of modules) but there was still plenty for me to feel the top tier was a great deal for me (Southlands, City of Cats, The Folio things, Archaia, the Luke Gygax stuff, the B/X Gangbusters and Tall Tales, others). :)

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Two 50% off deals at Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace, ending in January.
Expeditious Retreat Press turns 20!
It's XPR's 20th anniversary and to celebrate all their PDFs are 50% off!. This includes 43 Advanced Adventures, two monster books (Malevolent and Benign, Malevolent and Benign II), and the absolutely massive Halls of Ardun Vul megadungeon (1,100 pages).
You can "buy" up the Advance Adventures to print versions, and the PDF portion of the discount applies.
Prices are in $CAD which provides an initial ~25% saving. (You can select a number of different currencies to pay in.)
This sale only lasts a week -- go get your old school OSRIC/AD&D on! Expeditious Retreat Press
Ends Monday January 30th.

Last call for RESISTANCE: Earth (d20 Modern in 5e style)
Sword's Edge Publishing's RESISTANCE: Earth updates the classic 3e era d20 modern engine with some 5e design principles. It includes a solid setting/campaign fighting the aliens and their human proxies who have (semi-secretly) taken over the earth.
Resistance: Earth
This is on sale for 50% off until January 31st, when the title will no longer be available due to the publishers OGL concerns.

Voadam

Legend
James Mishler has a 23% off sale going on with his PDFs. A bunch of Labyrinth Lord (OGL B/X D&D) PDFs. He also announced he will be removing his products from DriveThru on Feb. 25th so get any you are interested in now and download them before then. I really enjoyed his big ghosts book.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases