RPGnow on the fritz

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryonD

Hero
GMSkarka said:
OK, that's troubling, because I haven't received anything.

I'll look into it.

Since you did not see anything I looked closer. The e-mail in from RPGnow said: Customer Service. I replied to that assuming it was customer service. The actual e-mail address is orders AT

I have forwarded to custserv

GMSkarka

Explorer
BryonD said:
Since you did not see anything I looked closer. The e-mail in from RPGnow said: Customer Service. I replied to that assuming it was customer service. The actual e-mail address is orders AT

I have forwarded to custserv

Got it, and you should have your links now.

BryonD

Hero
And now all is well with the world.

:) :) :)

I will make a point of being certain I e-mail to the specific custserv address in the future.

The issue is resolved and rpgnow again came through.

Mod: please close

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I've had good experiences with RPGnow, but in the past when I've bought several products at once, I only got one link, repeated in each e-mail. That was annoying, but I always got my stuff and it hasn't happened lately.

rpghost

First Post
For the future...

- I have lowered our spam filter a bit... some more mail should get through (along with a lot more spam to deal with).

- I have changed what I could in the header/footer of the payment receipt to prevent people from replying to it. Problem is the bank doesn't allow me to change who the mail is coming from. orders@rpg*.com is an account that is read by our processing software, no human.

- Hotmail.com and several other generic email sites (as well as aol.com) have been blocking a lot of our emails. PLease be aware of this and set your white lists, or better yet, use a real email address at RPGNow or you may not get your products in a timely manner.

James

TDRandall

Explorer
Hmmmm, I thought it was just me struggling with my work firewall.

I was trying to scoop up a couple of ENPublishing things before their discounts ran out earlier this week, but after selecting a couple of things the site just sort of hung on me. Never went back since I did think it was a work thing, and of course now they're back at that "higher than I want to pay" price.

I had never had problems before, which is why I just figured it was something on my side. Now I'm not so sure......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads