• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGnow on the fritz

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryonD

Hero
GMSkarka said:
OK, that's troubling, because I haven't received anything.

I'll look into it.

Since you did not see anything I looked closer. The e-mail in from RPGnow said: Customer Service. I replied to that assuming it was customer service. The actual e-mail address is orders AT

I have forwarded to custserv

GMSkarka

Explorer
BryonD said:
Since you did not see anything I looked closer. The e-mail in from RPGnow said: Customer Service. I replied to that assuming it was customer service. The actual e-mail address is orders AT

I have forwarded to custserv

Got it, and you should have your links now.

BryonD

Hero
And now all is well with the world.

:) :) :)

I will make a point of being certain I e-mail to the specific custserv address in the future.

The issue is resolved and rpgnow again came through.

Mod: please close

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I've had good experiences with RPGnow, but in the past when I've bought several products at once, I only got one link, repeated in each e-mail. That was annoying, but I always got my stuff and it hasn't happened lately.

rpghost

First Post
For the future...

- I have lowered our spam filter a bit... some more mail should get through (along with a lot more spam to deal with).

- I have changed what I could in the header/footer of the payment receipt to prevent people from replying to it. Problem is the bank doesn't allow me to change who the mail is coming from. orders@rpg*.com is an account that is read by our processing software, no human.

- Hotmail.com and several other generic email sites (as well as aol.com) have been blocking a lot of our emails. PLease be aware of this and set your white lists, or better yet, use a real email address at RPGNow or you may not get your products in a timely manner.

James

TDRandall

Explorer
Hmmmm, I thought it was just me struggling with my work firewall.

I was trying to scoop up a couple of ENPublishing things before their discounts ran out earlier this week, but after selecting a couple of things the site just sort of hung on me. Never went back since I did think it was a work thing, and of course now they're back at that "higher than I want to pay" price.

I had never had problems before, which is why I just figured it was something on my side. Now I'm not so sure......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads