RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Asmor

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Initiative (1d20+2=22)
Woohoo! Natural 20!
Disarm needle (1d20+10=24)
Post below is assuming I beat his initiative and my disarm works. Let me know if either fails...
[/sblock]

With blazing speed, Zenji whips his staff around and reaches out for the needle, flinging it sharply across the room to smash against the wall behind the heroes, almost hitting Dr. Archeville.

[sblock=Aw crap]
Crap... I just realized I forgot to put Zenji's name for the original initiative roll. Should I roll again?[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Professor Archer just watches the needle go flying, "If you want the anwsers to your questions, Doctor, then you'll have to ask the professor for yourself. He looks at Zenji with a sneer, "And you, young man, need to take a lesson from your infamous friend-Really Mr. Jones, you were much better in Vegas....

With that the Professor falls backward; a second, smaller, syringe sticking out of the sleeve of his other arm.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock="Shoulder Daemons"]Kill him now! Save us another fight! Use the syringe, fill it with air, stick it in discretely as you check him over, and give him a massive embolism! No one'll know, and by the time this is over, you'll have all his notes for yourself! Maybe even his corpse to study!

No! Do that, and you're worse than this cretin! Restrain him, turn him and his flunkies over to the authorities.[/sblock]

Archeville takes a tentative step towards Archer's still form. "Herr Jones, Zenji, if you vould be so kind as to make sure zhese other scientist do not go anyvhere. I vould like to haff a look at Doktor Archer." He holstered his blaster, making sure Archer's minions saw him do so. "Just to examine him. Zhe injektion may haff done nutzing but knocked him out... or put him in a coma... or he may be stone-dead... or ve may be in for anozher fight."

Unless prevented, Archeville goes over to Archer and gets a closer look, doing a basic check of his vitals and seeing if there're any obvious mutations going on.

Raylis

First Post
Archer appears to be alive, but both his breathing and heartbeat are well below normal.

"No one's done anything to hurt us, just a couple of tests-routine bloodwork that sort of thing. The minister put his hand on the back of some girl and guy. The girl got really fast and the guy could make images appear. He challenged the Professor to create the same results...but all that's happened so far is John catching on fire" one of the boys says indicating the other"

rgordona

Explorer
The Magician smiles at the unnaturally calm victims and offers them his hand to help them rise from the beds. "Oh dear that sounds painful, did the fire hurt?" he asks. "I think we will have to suspend the tests for now, as you can see the Professor has collapsed and needs medical attention. Perhaps you could follow me to a waiting room?"

[Sblock=actions]
Diplomacy: +6
Super senses and Notice +8 Try and spot anything messing with the students minds, (I'm not sure Jones has anything which will really help directly so its a bit of a long shot)
[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
"Nah, it was a bit freaky but nothing was burned...well my clothes but other then that..." John says with a shrug.

"We'll be fine here until you guys get the Professor back on his feet....I sure hope he figures out how to give us Super Powers, that would be so awesome." the first boy says.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
OOC: Are the other scientists doing anything?

After confiscating the syringe from Archer, Archeville looks up to Zenji, points towards the talking student, and mouths to him "mind control?"

Remove ads