• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RToEE good, but THIS good?

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Ghostwind said:
We all know that Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil is good, but is it really this good? Clearly someone thinks so...
Steve-

Thanks to this thread, I put my copy up on ebay with a $45 Buy it Now option, as I figured that was a good price point, considering how others had sold. It was snapped up in about an hour. Should have said $75.... :confused:

So, $45 minus shipping and paypal fees are going into my GenCon slush fund. The way I see it, I owe you a drink in August. :D

Vocenoctum

First Post
Man, I hated Return. It was the turning point where I realized I didn't like Cook's stuff that much.

I need to find the box it's in!

Same with Delta Green, I need to put some stuff on the shopping block! :)

Pants

First Post
ivocaliban said:
This is hilarious. Especially in that there's still a copy at my nearest Waldenbooks. It's been there since release.
Several bookstores around me have copies as well.

I didn't know it was in demand this much :confused:

Turjan

Explorer
KnowTheToe said:
Poorly worded my arse. That is one smart SOB. I wonder if he will get the $$$$ for it. When reading carefully, it is clear that the seller is selling his personal copy, but at first glance, it makes you think it is Monte's. Buyer always be ware on EBAY.
This was definitely not purposely worded to confuse people. The guy had more than 20 books up for sale, and most of the descriptions started with "personal copy of...".

DarrenGMiller

First Post
Pants said:
Several bookstores around me have copies as well.

I didn't know it was in demand this much :confused:

I checked every book and gaming store within about 60 miles of my house in South Carolina, as well as the area where my in-laws live in Florida (while we were there on vacation) and did not find a single copy for sale anywhere. So I resorted to ebay.

Had I known these copies were sitting on store shelves...

DM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads