• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RToEE good, but THIS good?

Ghostwind

First Post
francisca said:
Steve-

Thanks to this thread, I put my copy up on ebay with a $45 Buy it Now option, as I figured that was a good price point, considering how others had sold. It was snapped up in about an hour. Should have said $75.... :confused:

So, $45 minus shipping and paypal fees are going into my GenCon slush fund. The way I see it, I owe you a drink in August. :D

I should be easy to find. I'll probably be working the Bastion Press booth as usual. ;)

diaglo

Adventurer
wolf70 said:
I checked every book and gaming store within about 60 miles of my house in South Carolina, as well as the area where my in-laws live in Florida (while we were there on vacation) and did not find a single copy for sale anywhere. So I resorted to ebay.

Had I known these copies were sitting on store shelves...

DM

you didn't check Hotlanta. i know of at least 4 regular book stores with copies.

JoeGKushner

First Post
diaglo said:
i like mine well done thank you very much.

and this one wasn't.

Then sell it. Better to get some odd $45 bones for it then keep it when you feel it wasn't well done no? Heck, buy the other copies at the store and sell them too.

ivocaliban said:
This is hilarious. Especially in that there's still a copy at my nearest Waldenbooks. It's been there since release.

Both of my FLGS have copies on the shelf. I may need to pick them up and make a little extra GenCon $.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Then sell it. Better to get some odd $45 bones for it then keep it when you feel it wasn't well done no? Heck, buy the other copies at the store and sell them too.

Heathen! That would break up the collection! ;)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Ghostwind said:
I should be easy to find. I'll probably be working the Bastion Press booth as usual. ;)
Sure thing, even if it's just a much needed bottle of water while you are glad-handing and smiling at the masses from your booth. As an extra added bonus, I promise not to tell you about my character or try to stuff a manuscript into your pocket :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads