• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Rules: Saiyans" by Anubis

Glorfindel

First Post
Oh Anubis, what do you think Vegeta would evolve like? With the stats you will put here as a start, were would he go from there, what class and what feats would he take?

Thinking I might make him stronger over time =)
Mayby make him a Super Saiyan 3 even though he never reacht it in the series, or just Super Saiyan 4 =)

I have started playing with him now, but as a player, want to get the right feel before I use him as an NPC.
He crashed on a planet full of powerfull magic. Well it is a fantasy world, and he is about to start to explore it =))

Why am I even writing this... oh well alot of things that I do don`t make sense :)

Anubis

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Wow!

Wolvorine said:

Three things to keep in mind while reading my response here;
1) I have very limited DBZ knowledge (my kid used to watch it constantly on cartoon network, so I heard a lot of episodes while in the next room)
2) I've only read page 1 of this thread so far. ;)
3) I scanned - but did not carefully read in detail - your writeup.

That in mind, if it's a raw talent and not a skill, should Super-Saiyan be a series of Feats available only to Saiyans?

What I'd be interested in seeing would be a good write-up of Nemmiks. :)

I've already completed all the Super Saiyan conversions. Check out the first post of the topic for the updates, I'll be keeping all information there. I update it as necessary with the actual rules and such. Whenever I post an update here, that means the first post of the topic was updated to reflect the changes.

I think it works out pretty perfectly as a template that requires various numbers of class levels to achieve. In that way, it is trainable (by gaining levels) AND raw talents. Check out the main post for details, it's all there! Super Saiyan feats would just be cheesy, and skills would put too many variables that don't belong into the equation.

As for Namekians, I currently have no plans to convert them. There simply is not enough information about them to do a full conversion.

Silverthrone said:

There is the Future Goku Special that happens after GT.

I know that, I've seen it. Part of what I said happens on Episode 64 actually happens in that special . . . My bad! :eek: Episode 64 only shows that Goku has become somewhat of a deity and that he's immortal. The special actually states that the rest of the Z Fighters have died by that time. Both Episode 64 and the special take place 100 years after the end of Dragonball GT.

Glorfindel said:

Oh Anubis, what do you think Vegeta would evolve like? With the stats you will put here as a start, were would he go from there, what class and what feats would he take?

Honestly, based on the series, Vegeta doesn't get much more powerful after attaining the level of Super Saiyan 2. In fact, except for reaching Super Saiyan 4 once with help from Bulma, his gains are minimal.

I would say he would just keep gaining levels in the Saiyan Elite Epic Prestige Class. He would eventually gain ranks in Knowledge (fusion dance), but that's about it. He doesn't even gain the ability to actually go Super Saiyan 4, at least not by himself.

At the time of his death, Vegeta is a Super Saiyan 2 SjW20/SjE50. By the end of Dragonball Z, he would be SjW20/SjE55. By the end of Dragonball GT, he would be SjW20/SjE60.

Pretty much, if you wanna make him more powerful, you'll have to break away from the series. Maybe have him get wished back into a child like what happened to Goku so he can get his tail back, then let him gain enough levels to reach Super Saiyan 3. Of course, with his tail, he could automatically reach Super Saiyan 4. Oh, and you could always make more levels of Super Saiyan by just extrapolating the numbers from the first four levels. I may demonstrate an example of Super Saiyan 5 some day if I feel froggy. :D

Wolvorine said:

Thinking I might make him stronger over time =)
Mayby make him a Super Saiyan 3 even though he never reacht it in the series, or just Super Saiyan 4 =)

He doesn't need to be able to go Super Saiyan 3 to go Super Saiyan 4. He needs 100 class levels to go Super Saiyan 3 and his tail to go Super Saiyan 4.

Wolvorine said:

I have started playing with him now, but as a player, want to get the right feel before I use him as an NPC.
He crashed on a planet full of powerfull magic. Well it is a fantasy world, and he is about to start to explore it =))

Hehehe . . . I feel sorry for the monsters on that planet unless they have deities roaming around . . . :D

I would NOT throw him against PCs, at least not until they are all at least Level 80.

Wolvorine said:

Why am I even writing this... oh well alot of things that I do don`t make sense :)

It's all good! I'm done with Vegeta now, and I'm getting ready to post!

Last edited:

Anubis

First Post
Update - September 30, 2002:

After converting Vegeta, I posted some errata in the section on Super Saiyans. They don't need Salient Divine Abilities to be powerful, nor should they have Salient Divine Abilities.

Super Saiyans are still considered deities, however, for purposes of determining whether certain attacks effect them or not.

That's all! ENJOY! :)

Silverthrone

Banned
Banned
If it is any help to you Anubis, I could give you the damage scale used by the R. Talsorian game to give you an idea of Saiyan damage and how it scales in that system.

Anubis

First Post
Silverthrone said:

If it is any help to you Anubis, I could give you the damage scale used by the R. Talsorian game to give you an idea of Saiyan damage and how it scales in that system.

Um, I really don't think these boys need any more power! :D

Thanks anyway!

Glorfindel

First Post
YEEEESSSS the power I can feel the power of it all :D
He looks great =)
The str enchantment on his armor is it added to the profil?

Oh I`m going to make some serious boot kicking for goodness...errr evilness with this guy =))

Anubis *looks innocent* Are you going to make rules for Fuzion?
hehe.

Thanks Anubis these rules are great and the Vegeta stats are great, thank you some much :D :D :) :D :D :)

Glorfindel

First Post
How about this as a scary character? It is Brolly as a Super Saiyan 4

Attachments

• ssj4brolly.jpg
    ssj4brolly.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Remove ads