Running This with That

pemerton

Legend
I've had two long-running Rolemaster campaigns. One was set in Greyhawk and used a mixture of (TSR) D&D and (ICE) Rolemaster materials to flesh out the setting and scenarios. The other was set in Kara Tur and used (TSR, WotC and 3P) D&D, Bushido, Palladium and Rolemaster materials to flesh out the setting and scenarios.

SkredlitheOgre

Explorer
I don't know if this counts, but I ran a Ravenloft section in my D&D 3.5 game. Didn't really work, but it was more because of the players than the settings.

We've played Shadowrun using GURPS because we like the system better than Shadowrun.

We also played a Black Lagoon game using GURPS. I don't think there's a system for Black Lagoon, but it was fun anyway.

Again with the GURPS, we also played Firefly.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Similarly, I've run D&D with HERO.

Hmmm...

Maybe I'll do that again. After I finish acquiring all the 6Ed stuff I'm hunting for, I could sit down and stat out the basics for the package deals that would define various races & classes...perhaps certain iconic and/or difficult to design spells.

Last edited:

Rechan

Adventurer
We also played a Black Lagoon game using GURPS. I don't think there's a system for Black Lagoon, but it was fun anyway.
What's Black Lagoon?
I've had two long-running Rolemaster campaigns. One was set in Greyhawk and used a mixture of (TSR) D&D and (ICE) Rolemaster materials to flesh out the setting and scenarios. The other was set in Kara Tur and used (TSR, WotC and 3P) D&D, Bushido, Palladium and Rolemaster materials to flesh out the setting and scenarios.
Oh man if we're talking "materials to flesh out setting", then I have a long list - when I was building my Jungle Colony game, I was using any RPG source that ever published anything on jungles and its lore/inhabitants.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
We used Phoenix Command to run a Call of Cthulhu game. Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference. There was only one survivor. And he was running the other way. ;)

Remove ads