Ryan Dancy live stream about WotCs surprising change.

Haplo781

Legend
Please don't volunteer Jeremy Crawford (or anyone else) for this job.

It is not our place as fans to go hunting for champions within WotC. If someone steps up, we can and should support that person; but we do not know enough about WotC's internal politics to identify a suitable champion, and we also do not have the personal relationship that would allow us to make the request.
I'm not suggesting anyone start bombarding the guy with requests. Please don't anyone do that.

vigames

Villager
I'd be really carefull with this course of action. Choosing a champion could easely transform in to harassing this "champion" until they get the job done (by your arbitrary definition of done).
Definitely was safer to be a game developer before social media existed. There is an air of entitlement now that every customer believes that they should decide what everyone in the world should do.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:

Let us be clear - if we discover that one of our users has been personally harassing any WotC employee, they will cease being one of our users. That's banhammer territory, for sure.

Do not harass people. I don't care if you feel "this is what happens on the internet" it is not acceptable behavior.

Remove ads