Active
kinem - 46 points
mfrench - 45 points
Voda Vosa - 42 points
Reveille- 45 points
Mavnn - 44 points

Absent
Lorthanoth - 50 points

Pitches 7 and 8 have passed and will be added to the Facts list as I get the time. kinem is up next.

kinem

Adventurer
pitch 9:

The rogue elf Lennair Otho is an infamous anarchist, who advocates abolishment of all organized government. His teachings have inspired several assassination attempts (some successful) against government officials within the forest nations of Kelkar, although he has never been directly implicated in these crimes. Some people view him as a hero of the oppressed common people, while others view him as an evil criminal. Evading arrest by the kingdom of Hallah, he fled to the distant floating city of Farlagh. He is rumored to have become one of the crime lords in Farlagh.

Mavnn

First Post
I'll use the bonus point from kinem to support pitch nine, and give him one in return. I've been waiting to see how the connections between the forest kingdoms and Farlagh would be formed, and this makes an excellent start.

mfrench

First Post
Pitch 9 has passed.

Pitch 10: The underground systems are ruled mostly by dragons, whose long lives ensure that grudges down below are not soon forgotten. They long ago lost their wings when they made their way underground in search of wealth and magic. They are the architects behind most of the digging, but of course the labor is done by others: especially slaves, bought and sold in the sunless markets of Gourgach.

The huge, ancient terrors of the depths are rarely seen, but their presence is felt through their devoted cults, who would suffer even death to carry out their masters' agendas. Were they to unite, they would be nigh unstoppable, but no two of them has been able to meet peacably within human memory.

Up next:

Active
Voda Vosa - 42 points
Reveille- 44 points
Mavnn - 43 points
kinem - 45 points
mfrench - 43 points

Absent
Lorthanoth - 50 points

Sorry about the delay in updating the Facts list. You guys are doing quite well without it. And thanks for the bump, I guess I needed that. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'll support Pitch 10.

In addition I'll give mfrench 1 point for relating it to my pitch abouth Gourgach.

Reamining Points: 43

Last edited:

Remove ads