Ryan's Worldbuilding game

mfrench

First Post
That was quick! I am going to keep the list of Facts (now up to date) and the point totals in the first post to keep this more condensed. I'll also insert a note on it that lets you know the post # which it is brought up to.

mfrench

First Post
Reveille said:
:confused: Where do they come from then?
They are added to the system. That is, they lower the cost to throw out a pitch that ties into the system, which rewards the interconnection of ideas. At least, that is the intention that I suspect Ryan had, knowing his theories on game-building and setting depth.

You still give up the point to support it.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
mfrench said:
They are added to the system. That is, they lower the cost to throw out a pitch that ties into the system, which rewards the interconnection of ideas. At least, that is the intention that I suspect Ryan had, knowing his theories on game-building and setting depth.

You still give up the point to support it.
Gotcha, it makes sense now.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Pitch 11
There is one big... huge ocean in this world, only one. Known as THE Ocean, not many mans, nor dwarfs or elves have seen the wonders that lie in it, and just a few have venture in its waters. There are some human tribes, living near the shores, that build primitive ships, for fishing, transport and trading, with some of the sentient beens of The Ocean. Some of them have prolific cities underwater, which rival with the floating city of Farlagh. Of remark are the Kradkri, crustacean like creatures, with hard shells and tentacles, who have archive a pinnacle of culture. Many of them dedicate their lives to philosophy and art, others are wealthy merchants, exchanging sea products with the humans. But not all is peace under the deep waters of The Ocean.

Edit: corrected some horrible spelling errors. I'm open to suggestion and changes in this pitch.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Pitch 12: The Makaran are the undisputed martial masters of The Ocean. Their sheer strength allows them to mkae hideous blows against their opponents that leave gashing wounds, which makes them bleed out horribly. This is beneficial to the Makaran as blood spilled sends them into a frenzy allowing them tho rage like a barbarian. The Makaran have a feral intellect and thus they throw caution to wind (so to speak) when attacking. They are always at war with with some faction of sea dwellers.

Remaining Points: 40

Remove ads