S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I just realized I left my books (well actually USB) at work. Since I'll need some info from Eberron books, I'll level up tomorrow.

And just advance warning, I'll be mostly or totally offline from 20th to 27th this month.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Yoggrith is leveled up, fwiw. And Sanne -- you aren't getting an airship right at this very moment, perhaps when you move on from the Steading, but not now. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Forivarra will carefully look all around and see if he sees something, a color scheme or a flag, or some other obect, that identifies the house which was referred to by Ganyon. Until he knows more about that situation, he will not mention House Deneith.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Forivarrrrrrrrra notices a rusted, faded insignia on Ganyon's cloak that shows it to be of House Tharashk.
OOC: Heh! A little 'r-happy' aren't we? :D

OOC: And just what is the state of relations between House Deneith and House Tharashk?

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Fairly good on the mainland, but on Xen'drik, they had a minor squabble a few weeks back over a job where they were on opposite sides that went awry, which has made relations somewhat testy.

Leif

Adventurer

Forivarra approaches Ganyon and says, "Hey, Ganyon, I wonder if you and I could come to some sort of an arrangment? Since I'll be going back into the Steading with the rest of the lads here, and you'll be maintaining our base camp, I wonder if we might agree to treat each other as we each deserve individually, without letting family squabbles enter into the picture? You see, I am of House Deneith whereas you are of House Tharashk, and well, I guess you've heard about that little dust-up over on Xen'drik a few weeks ago. I haven't heard too much about it, but apparently some of our kinfolk managed to get crossways with each other. Anyway, I don't want to get into that now, I just wanted to see if you and I might be able to reach an agreement to treat each other as befits folk in our situation without letting family squabbles half a world away get in the middle of things. I'm more than willing to stand beside you and fight orcs, giants, or whatever, and risk my life and health to save yours. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that and to know that you can trust me, Ganyon." After what must feel like an eternity to poor Ganyon, Forivarra finally shuts up and goes for a mug of ale. He always did have a knack for never saying one word where 100 would do!

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Morika eats and cleans up when she suddenly stops and looks up.
"Two shadows! Olarune is full and Barrakas ascending. I lost day count! Idiot! Wait for me before you venture back in." she brays to the group before falling on all fours, changing completely into goat and bounding deeper into the forest.

Several hours pass before she returns, Olarune, The Sentinel Moon disappearing under the horizont and Barrakas, The Lantern, the revealer of deep mysteries following it. She stands erect, higher then anyone from the group has seen her before, almost resembling human woman. Her eyes are unfocused and the shadow plays over her like the moons are changing over her in a minute.

"Dark moon is full too. Great events approach. We're but a cog in the dance of history."

She then slumps into her bedroll and is asleep before she hits the ground.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ganyon looks over the newcomer with a quizzical look.

He shrugs, then says,"Aye, sounds good."

Then he shakes his head.

Later, when Morika returns to camp, Ganyon, Mai-Zak, and Sanadal listen to her and then then look at each other as if they wonder if their ears weren't working correctly.

OOC: Watch schedule?

Remove ads