S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

OOC: Forivarra would like to take the first watch, if possible, or the second, if not.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: That should be good, as Ganyon and his other two guides, who are not in camp at the moment -- out scouting, will be able to fill the other slots.

Is there anything else folks would like to do this evening before everyone goes to sleep?

s@squ@tch

First Post
The campsite quiets down -- all fires are extinguished, and the folks not on watch retire to their tents.

The first watch goes without incident -- an occasional rustling in the bushes and a few animals milling around keep the attention of the watchers, but nothing of note happens.

The moons are bright as the second group of watchers come on, and they set about their vigil with a drowsy vigilance. Small lizards and rodents can be seen scampering about, running up tree trunks, jumping onto downed logs.

Then the first light of dawn starts to appear through the thick leaves....

OOC: No encounters over the course of the evening.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil awakens early, refreshed from the previous day's activities. The elf goes through a routine of exercises, and begins to prepare for the new day's trials.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Trista and Gragth come back into camp shortly after Aeranduil and some of the others wake.

Ganyon had sent them out on an early scouting mission to check on the Steading and the surrounding areas.

"Nothing of note to report from the outside," says the human woman.

"Dat's odd," says Ganyon
,"Idda expect dem ta doo more thin jes sit there, but whaddya know...."

He shrugs and then heads back into his tent, to send his daily report back to the house enclave in Stormreach.

Sanadal comes out of his tent in his nightclothes, yawning, but his bag in his hand. He heads over to the makeshift table that was used for holding the dinner last night and begins to reach into the bag and set the table with all sorts of delicious breakfast pastries, rolls, and a few small cauldrons of oatmeal and porridge, complete with various sugars and other mix-ins. Finally he lays out some chalices, each filled with various drinks to accompany the meal.

He then grabs a few pastries and then pours himself a cup of a steaming liquid and sits down on a stump to take it in.

Rhun

First Post
"I don't like the fact that nothing appears different from the outside," says Aeranduil, helping himself to breakfast. "We slew many giants. It is difficult to believe those left would just hole up inside and hope that we don't return."

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Forivarra rises, yawns, stretches, and then reaches for his spellbook to study his spells for the day. After a few moments of fruitless rummaging around in his bedroll, he suddenly stops and says, Hey! What am I doing? I don't need to study my spells from a book. Hmm, that nighmare must have been worse than I remember...." Then he rises, finishes dressing, and heads to breakfast.

Remove ads