• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dori smiles as he says,"I guess the holdin spell wore off on him when I wasn't lookin'. This stuff smell rilae bad, i wondern if it taste bad too, .. .. .. .." within a moment of the sour ale of the giants touches his lips, it is expelled back out.

"Bah! t' brewer nees some lessons on bruwin."

OOC: any one else hurt besides dori?

sacrifice Endure Elements to cast cure light on self.

[sblock=crunchy]
cure light wounds spell 1d8+5
Feat: Augment Healing +2[/sblock]

Condition:

Dori: (81/82):Bulls Strength (71/80 rounds)

Char: (38/49) - Haste (8/8 rounds)

King Grommett: (82/85)
Dregon: ( / ) : Haste (8/8 rounds)
Deric: ( / ) : Haste (8/8 rounds)

Hill Giant #2: unconscious

OOC: What about hill giant #2?

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Void disappears for a couple of seconds. The others mill about, waiting for his return.

He disappears down the corridor in the far left portion of the room - one you passed as you came down the watchtower stairs, well, for those of you who didn't come in the front door....

He goes about 40' before the corridor jogs to the left a bit, continuing on straight to the north. He sees a large door to his immediate left, and another door to the NE. The corridor continues on another 100' or so to the north, which Void sees no end for.

OOC: Strahd posts infrequently, so I do not want his response to slow down the group, so please, as a group, decide how you want to proceed, knowing all that Void knows. Which is why there is no sblock

Attachments

• HGS 1-23.PNG
    HGS 1-23.PNG
    191.6 KB · Views: 61

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: I know I'd rather not leave a big set of double doors unexplored behind us, so I vote for checking these doors right here (directly north) before careening down the long corridor.

Void

Void comes back without being noticed by the others and reports.
The corridors are quiet, it seems that no one heard the battle but who knows where the mind flayer went. If you'll open the door a little bit I'll be able to squeeze in and search the room.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Which door do you mean," says Deric, looking at the single door in the NE corner, or the large double doors in the center of the entryway.

OOC: or even the doors down the corridor?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: i think he means the double doors on line BS, 27-31 . Right? if so, thos are the probably the same doors mentioned by bertex, so I am double all for doing this.

If the above mention doors are the indicated ones by Void, Dori will read to open with his sword in his shield hand and the door in his right.

"Ya' ready?"

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Ah yes, I wasn't thinking in giant scale. The door just north inside the main double doors.
King Grommet seems to be having an in depth conversation with it's shield 'Widget' while slowly meandering towards the large door.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads