• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Davan rises and taps Dreadnought on the shoulder, "Would you mind helping me find my mace? I have a terrible thought that someone decided to borrow it without asking me."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Morph continues to scan the area, looking for the elf that took their order, or any bags of magical nature that could be used to hide the items.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Turning away from the bar, Jerone strides back to the table, with several cups and flagons piled onto a small tray.

"Is something wrong?" He asks as he looks towards the empty seat where the Gith was, along with the large standing form of the goliath and warforged.

[sblock=Morph] You do not see any magical auras surrounding Jerone, and he has not been out of your sight since he came to the table. You also do not see any magical auras around the elven maiden, who is back behind the greeter's desk.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Dreadnought nods at Davan. "I will try to be of as much assistance as I can," he intones.

"We should begin by notifying the authorities."

With that, he looks over to Jerone.

"We have suffered several thefts from our persons," he proclaims. Then, on afterthought, he starts to rummage through his own minimal gear.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Chapterhouse

The gith makes his way back into the Chapterhouse and rejoins the others at the table.

"I am sorry to hear that some of your possessions have been misplaced, but I can assure you that no one connected to our establishment would attempt such thievery -- it is against both of our Houses edicts. We make our living through entertainment and hospitality, not simple theft. Are you sure you had these items when you came into the Chapterhouse?"

[sblock=Lo Kag]
Your knowledge of Stormreach's law enforcement is as follows:

The town is governed by 5 hereditary rulers known as the Storm Lords -- who are more concerned with trade and the income derived therefrom. The town has a somewhat chaotic nature, so petty crimes that do not influence the normal day to day stream of revenue from trade are not to be given much attention. For those handicapped by morality, Stormreach can be a tough place to be.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Morph]
One of the dwarves sitting with his back to you at the bar has a backpack that radiates conjuration magicks, but he has not left his seat since you entered the tavern.

Other than that, the few folks that do radiate magicks are simple abjurations, divinations, and enchantments.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Morph looks over his things as well, making sure nothing is missing. When he is satisfied everything is in order, he speaks. "I detect no hidden creatures about, and no devices that could conceal your possessions. Whomever took our belongings did so outside this establishment."

Void - Githzerai Sleeping Tiger Monk 5 / Rogue 1

Void is disturbed, he takes the water from the tray and releases the waiter.
Then when no ears of strangers are nearby, he speaks to his companions, knowingly that the Illithid can hear him.
My presence is uncovered by an ancient enemy of my people … the humans call the race Mind Flayers, they are known in the underdark as Illithids.
The Gitz sips from the water and continue
He spoke to me, he challenged me, thy must know … when Illithids are around, you must not travel alone … stay alert.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

"What did the creature say to you? If he is your enemy, he is our enemy as well."
[sblock=S@squ@tch]I have no ranks in knowledge dungeoneering, do I know anything of mind flayers?[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
"What did the creature say to you? If he is your enemy, he is our enemy as well."
[sblock=S@squ@tch]I have no ranks in knowledge dungeoneering, do I know anything of mind flayers?[/sblock]

[sblock=Evo]
Nope. You failed that subject in warforged wizards school.
[/sblock]

Remove ads