• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God IC

scranford

Explorer
Gideon

Gideon, apalled at the thought of bathing again this month, takes a seat that allows him the best view of the female population of the room, belches, scratches his head, and bellows... "Bring me whatever you got thats big, cold, and preferrable highly intoxicating". "Now this is what I expect out of a Tavern".

s@squ@tch

First Post
Once inside and seated, you notice that this Inn has a bit more of a homey atmosphere than the Golden Grain.

The innkeeper comes over to your table,"Well, my name is Belba -- I keep this Inn with my husband, Ollwin."

"If you're looking for some good wine, you've come to the right place."

"OLLWIN,"
She hollers over her shoulder towards what must be the kitchen door,"We got some newcomers who want some good wine."

A few moments later, an older, white haired man walks out from the door, wearing a soiled white apron, carrying a bottle of what must be wine.

"This here is what I call my 'Orlane Special',"
he says,"I make it myself out back. Since you're new here, the first glass is on the house."
Belba then runs down what else they offer of the alcoholic variety to those not interested in wine -- ale, dark ale, malt, and Keoish brandy.

Rhun

First Post
Avaxasir waves away the proffered wine. "Ale for me. Dark." He knew it was a strange choice for an elf, but Zazz had never really been all that elf-like. But, that was part of the reason he had been exiled from his forest home. And truth be told, life outside the rather limited view of most of his kin was a lot more fun.

Remove ads