• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God IC

Rhun

First Post
"Right, then," says Zazz. "First we have ale, then we scout the temple!" With a wry grin, the elf makes way for the inn.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Slumbering Serpent Inn

After completing your grisly task, you set back into town, following the road north, passing the Golden Grain Inn. After crossing over the bridge, you continue north until you reach the fork in the road that would take you east, towards the Temples gates. You stop at the 2nd Inn you've seen in town.

A large, colorful sign pictures a red dragon with its head resting contentedly on its paws. A plume of smoke rises from the serpent's nose and its eyes are closed. This inn is smaller and older than the Golden Grain.

As you open the doors, you notice a large middled aged woman dropping off a round of drinks to the folks seated at the large round table in front of the fire.

She sizes you up, sees the dirt smeared on your clothes, and says,"Welcome, friends, to the Slumbering Serpent. Have a seat -- let me know what I can bring ya."

Attachments

• Slumbering Serpent.jpg
    Slumbering Serpent.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 388

airwalkrr

Adventurer
A bath! Ari exclaims, for my companions of course. They have been hard at work all night looking for buried treasure, but alas, we have come away empty. I myself would fancy a glass of wine if you would. Anything from Celene will do. Short of that, well, no need to bother.

Rhun

First Post
Zazz rolls his eyes at Ari's words. "No need for a bath," says the elf, sitting lazily into a chair and kicking his feet up onto the table. "But an ale would not go amiss. Something stout, dwarven perhaps?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ari arches his eyebrows at the suggestion that a bath is unnecessary. Nevertheless he does not press the issue and proceeds to sit down, albeit a good 4 to 5 feet away from the other members of the party.

Remove ads