Level Up (A5E) Safety Tools and Fatigue

plyrs

Explorer
In the Trials and Treasure book there is a section on safety tools. On page 18 it references a checklist that is supposed to be in the back of the book. After digging around I have been unable to find it. Am I missing something or is it missing from the pdf?

I wasn't sure if you are still taking bug reports or not, but on pg 450 of the Adventurer's Guide, there are two conflicting pieces of information about fatigue.
If you gain 5 levels of fatigue, you are doomed to die (see below), as your combined injuries mean you’re beyond the aid of all but the most powerful healing magics.
And then in the Doomed subheading it lists...
Suffering the effects of 7 or more levels of fatigue is one way to become doomed; however at the Narrator’s discretion a creature might become doomed for any number of other reasons.
Can I get a clarification on which number is correct?

plyrs

Explorer
Thanks, that table helped resolve the fatigue thing.

About to start a new campaign using these rules. Really wish I could find that safety checklist to hand out before we get started.

Anselm

Adventurer
Thanks, that table helped resolve the fatigue thing.

About to start a new campaign using these rules. Really wish I could find that safety checklist to hand out before we get started.
There are many online. Here's a couple resources:

Last edited:

plyrs

Explorer
Thanks for those links. There was also a link to the X-Card and a URL for that somewhere in the book. I mostly wanted to verify that content listed in the book was missing (in the current PDFs) so that it could be corrected in the future releases.

Remove ads