• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

shilsen

Adventurer
KidCthulhu said:
Bad enough news that Sagiro has informed us, in a metagame way, that she's not in our league right now and a direct frontal assault would be suicide (my paraphrase, not his).

Which only makes us want her more!
Sounds like Sagiro doesn't trust you guys' abilities. So go on and prove him wrong with a full frontal assault. You know you wanna.

No, of course I'm not trying to get you killed. What would be the fun in that?

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
KidCthulhu said:
Bad enough news that Sagiro has informed us, in a metagame way, that she's not in our league right now and a direct frontal assault would be suicide (my paraphrase, not his).

Which only makes us want her more!
I said no such thing! Well, not recently. I may have smiled innocuously when you mentioned finding and killing her, but that shouldn't serve as a deterrent. :)

-Sagiro

Mishihari Lord

First Post
Piratecat said:
In addition, no one has ever seen her; she addresses people from behind a screen. We thought she was a medusa as a result, and she very well might still be. We're just guessing with the Moirel theory.

But she's bad news.

My intuition tells me she's someone you know, maybe even a party member.

Miln

Explorer
Mishihari Lord said:
My intuition tells me she's someone you know, maybe even a party member.

A random thought: it is the Anti-Ell, or rather what Ell could have become in the re-written future b/c Morningstar "dragged" her into a reality where she shouldn't have existed.

Kind of silly now that i write it down, but well, there it is.

Sejs

First Post
Miln said:
A random thought: it is the Anti-Ell, or rather what Ell could have become in the re-written future b/c Morningstar "dragged" her into a reality where she shouldn't have existed.

Kind of silly now that i write it down, but well, there it is.

Lle?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sagiro said:
I said no such thing! Well, not recently. I may have smiled innocuously when you mentioned finding and killing her, but that shouldn't serve as a deterrent. :)
"You want to... assault... the sharshun stronghold?"

<He makes that face>

"Huh."

<He bites his lip.>

"I guess you could do that, sure! If you think you're ready for it."

Remove ads