Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You know what this is? This is a thread full of people who forget I wield a banhammer! (Or don't care. Almost certainly don't care. *sob*)

This was a wonderful side adventure -- all roleplaying, completely fun, and emotionally rewarding as it called back to Dranko's origins. It let us preen a little before we go get our asses kicked. This sort of thing puts adventuring in perspective.

Kaodi

Hero
Well, it could always be worse: the curse could extend out beyond the game, right?

Anyway, I wonder whatever happened to that game Sagiro used to play in? I think it had most of the same people player different characters, but I always wondered who the heck the DM was...

Everett

First Post
You know what this is? This is a thread full of people who forget I wield a banhammer! (Or don't care. Almost certainly don't care. *sob*)

What's a Banhammer? OH -- it's like a protractor, right? That's it -- the guy with bad teeth used to do appraising for the company when Flicker wasn't around. Until he just vanished one day in a puff of cigar smoke shaped like a little question mark. Weird.

carborundum

Adventurer
Something seems weird these days. The world is greyer, less interesting... and I've just worked out what it is.

The rapid-fire updates have retreated ;-)

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sadly, I'm no longer talking to Sagiro. Not after what he did last game. Shattering our 20+ year friendship probably seems a small price to pay for his RBDMing, but still...

Here's a hint. In comparison to last game, Dranko actually getting killed two games ago was the good part. *shakes fist*

Remove ads