• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Survival check is another 7, which becomes a 10, so 11.

Guessing that's not going to be enough to tell me much, I'll point out the tracks to the others and see if any of them see anything significant about them. Maybe Bartholomew's jack-of-all-trades ability will turn up something, if nobody else is trained in Survival.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
Survival check is another 7, which becomes a 10, so 11.

Guessing that's not going to be enough to tell me much, I'll point out the tracks to the others and see if any of them see anything significant about them. Maybe Bartholomew's jack-of-all-trades ability will turn up something, if nobody else is trained in Survival.
I'll see if I can identify the tracks:

Survival: 11+3= 14

Alvin comes to stand over the fallen body, and his eyebrows furrow with conflicting feelings. This was a killer and a slaver, through and through. But could one of them live a peaceful life if they were raised away from their kind? Who knows. But a thought does cross his mind:

"What if... they also came to stop the Mad Titan? If the threat is so massive, we can't be the only ones trying to stop it."

He pauses a moment to scoop up a random rock, and chucks it at the portal just to see what happens.

Asisreo

Patron Badass
Youre concentrating on Dispel Evil and Good. Not Detect Magic.

So no.
Just before we departed into the portal, I said:
I'll actually drop concentration on Protection from Good and Evil and I want to have Detect Magic on me (recasting constantly) until we either get within 100ft of the tentacle creatures or we somehow make a form of contact (eye contact, speech, combat, etc.) Where I will then recast Protection from Good and Evil

Remove ads