D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

"Alvin Rosyfingers, as I live."

Close enough.

As you sign the contract (you take 1 point of damage) the Devils sigil also appears on it as well, and it suddenly disappears in a puff of smoke.

I'll be watching says the Devil, a smile playing over his horrific fanged maw. The path to what you seek lies that way (he motions to the light on the mountain, several kilometers away across the cold black swampy waters).

He hands one of the Zombies the vial, and they shamble towards you and hand it over.

You are free to go.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
Close enough.

As you sign the contract (you take 1 point of damage) the Devils sigil also appears on it as well, and it suddenly disappears in a puff of smoke.

I'll be watching says the Devil, a smile playing over his horrific fanged maw. The path to what you seek lies that way (he motions to the light on the mountain, several kilometers away across the cold black swampy waters).

He hands one of the Zombies the vial, and they shamble towards you and hand it over.

You are free to go.

The Zombie hands the potion over to Alvin (certainly makes the most sense)?

Ok, so I presume we start heading toward the light on the mountain?

Thoughts?

@Flamestrike, I think that's everyone. @Kobold Stew replaced Seramus - right?

Sorry, was thinking of @Asisreo my bad.

That's everyone then.

Ok without further ado, your party shakes into formation and starts trudging through the swamps towards the light you can see halfway up a large mountain a few kilometers away.

The ground is very boggy and swampy; the ground saturated by the River Styx that travels through this plane. Occasionally your party traverses higher ground, where you can see the river to your right, also few kilometers away, through the gloom; the swamp otherwise covers everything around you in sight.

After 30 minutes or so of walking, you all come to a clearing where you encounter a strange sight. A puddle of noxious green ichor, surrounded by blue feathers sits on a patch of drier ground. Around the ichor, numerous large footprints can be seen.

What do you do?

Mort

Legend
Supporter
1. Would it be a big detour to go around the clearing?

2. Can Bartholomew identify the footprints, the feathers and /or the green ichor from out current distance?

1. Would it be a big detour to go around the clearing?
No. The clearing is pretty small (not more than 100' across) and the ground around it is boggy, but nothing worse than what you've all been trudging through already,
2. Can Bartholomew identify the footprints, the feathers and /or the green ichor from out current distance?

Nature to ID the the footprints, and Arcana for the feathers/ ichor, at disadvantage from this distance (you guys are on the edge of the clearing, so theyre both around 50' away).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases