• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

Turjan

Explorer
The only game-related stuff I got for Christmas was Neverwinter Nights 2. Well, it's an Obsidian game, so my expectations are not overly high, but let's see how it will turn out. Before I can have a look at it I'll have to get a replacement for my PSU first, though. I got lots of books, but no gaming-related ones.

Ceska

First Post
Cityscape
Fiendish Codex II: The Tyrants of the Nine Hells

and...

Monte Cooks Ptolus - City by the Spire

I´m happy. Tell me when its summer, thats the time I think I have finished this book (I don´t think its a book. It is a monstrous weapon! At least it is heavy enough...)

Treebore said:
For myself I had a lousy Christmas thanks to my wife. Won't bore you with details, but many of you would consider divorce much more seriously than I did.

Fortunately, as I had promised to my kids, because the last couple of years had been very lean, we went all out for them. Spent over a $1,000.00 each on them. That would have been full retail. Fortunately my wife can not only do incredibly stupid things with money, she is awesome using Google Fu to find incredible prices on many things. So even though my kids got over $3,000.00 worth of stuff, we paid $1,100.00 for it. Got them many of the PS2 games they wanted, dresses, Yu-Gi-Oh cards galore, 55-Gallon fish tank with all the bells and whistles, and all kinds of other stuff.

So Christmas was excellent for my kids, which was more than good enough for me.

Besides, when I want something, and we have extra in our budget, I buy it. So Christmas is over kill for me. Its much more fun doing it for my kids.

It couldn't have been that bad Treebore...could it? :heh:

Olaf the Stout

KB9JMQ

First Post
The Gates of Hell by Keith Baker.
My own personal Heroscape dice.
4 Blood War boosters (Two Vlakiiths and two Pit Fiends).
Santa got the boys lots of Heroscape stuff.

diaglo

Adventurer
KB9JMQ said:
The Gates of Hell by Keith Baker.
4 Blood War boosters (Two Vlakiiths and two Pit Fiends).
oh, snap.

i got 2 green salads. not the caesar or tossed versions. which are uncommon.

so when is a green salad more common than a kobold sorceror????

rossik

Explorer
Santa (me) give 2 kungfu dvds (chinese talla and drunken monkey), and Ms Santa (my girl), give me dragonlance Otherlands suplement

Remove ads