• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

Pramas

Explorer
Santa was nice this year:

BattleLore boardgame
3 15mm Panzer IVH tanks
Call of Duty 2
Rainbow 6: Vegas
Age of Empires (Nintendo DS version)

And I was able to stuff the stockings of many of my gamer friends with the Deck of Many Things.

DerHauptman

First Post
My wife got me...

The Colossal Red Dragon iconic mini

The Gargantuan Black Dragon iconic mini

A order recipt for the Blue Dragon iconic mini ( she didn't realize it wouldn't be released for X-mas)

3 Blood War Bosters

DM For Dummies ( stocking stuffer )

Was a cool Holiday for me....

Lumboloid

First Post
I recieved DMG2 and Dungeon Tiles. Then I proceeded to leave them at my uncle's place right after opening them! I won't have the chance to get them until the 6th of Jan at the earliest.

I also got Lego Star Wars 2!

Treebore

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
It couldn't have been that bad Treebore...could it? :heh:

Olaf the Stout

For me, personally? Yes, I spent everything left after my wifes major fiasco on the kids. I got nothing except my present via the Necromancer Christmas Exchange from Kaladhan up in Canada. A Dwarven Forge Dungeon Dressing set.

Fortunately we had already bought gifts for everyone else before my wife cut off our financial arms and legs.

My wife and I didn't get anything for each other, and we didn't even let the kids get us anything. IT was that important to us (my wife made the promise to our kids, too) to make this the most "plentiful" Christmas our kids have had in years.

So don't get me wrong, we had great food, and the kids were all smiles and happiness, so it was a great Christmas. Just not so great for the mom and dad, other than the joy of making our kids happy.

JDragon

Explorer
Well Santa (wife & my parents) got me a DLP Projector to be used for my gaming habit. (As described by Steel Wind in his almost 2 year old thread).

As well as a couple HeroScape Sets to be used with Classic Battletech that I have just recently gotten back into.

A $40 gift cert for the LFGS.

A box of Bounty Hunters SW mini's / which should have been Starship Battles - she asked for the newest set, but they gave her the wrong one. :p

And a couple $50 gift cards at Barnes & Noble and Borders.

JD

Psion

Adventurer
The closest thing I got to "gaming stuff" for Christmas is:

- Heroscape + a set of add-on minis (ninjae & samurai)
- A 4 GB USB flash drive (I use flash drives to store gaming PDFs... my 1 GB ran out of space.)

Remove ads