• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

Baron Opal

First Post
My son gave me the silver dragon mini from Reaper Miniatures. An impressive chunk of pewter. One of our friends game to my son (he's five) the D&D cartoon set.

Not much for gaming stuff this year. My family usually lets me buy that on my own. But, with my son seemingly getting into gaming this may change. We had our first adventure last week, and he had a blast!

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Splinter Cell: Double Agent was the only game for me this year. But it's enough, since I'm likely to lose several weeks to it.

Mr. Beef

First Post
I have no Idea what santa left me, but I'm hoping that there's something gaming related like one of the Complete Series, or DMG 3.5.

Just my 1/4 Pound

Mr. Beef

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
with a 50$ gift certificate to RPGnow.
Medievil Magical Society : Western Europe
Swords to Plowshares
Isle of Dread (X1)
......still thinking .....
really the freedom to buy PDF's at will is blowing my mind.

The Fiendish Codex II may still becoming -
Snowfall shut the cities deliveries down for 2 days.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Lalato said:
Unfortunately, Santa (me), had to pay for the grapefruit sized hairball to be extracted from my dog's stomach... so Santa's bag was exceeding light this year.
Santa gave you a happy, healthy dog!

No gaming stuff for me this Christmas. I am blessed with a Kick-the-Cheat, great iPod speakers, enough good books to make me anti-social for two weeks (including superb BBQ cookbooks!), polar fleece aplenty and a gorgeous jacket. More importantly, I've seen and spent the holiday with people I love. It's a good, good holiday.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Absolutely no RPG stuff. One of the downsides to owning a gaming store. :-D

I did get a new blender, and some gift cards that will allow me to expand my video gaming library. :)

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Santa (me) got on the Fantasy Flight Games $5 sale at the end of November and got a Call of Cthulhu adventure, Dragonstar Guide to the Galaxy, all three Dawnforge books, Blue Planet Player's Guide, and Fireborn Player's Guide for a total of $45. Me is happy. :)

lonesoldier

First Post
I didn't receive any gaming related materials, though I suspect the cash I got will be put toward that end.

I gave my DM a painted-up "Chaos Champion of Khorne" from the Warhammer line of minatures. It fits one of his regular NPCs. Including the whole Skulls and Blood thing :uhoh:

Just_Hal

First Post
Warhammer 2e and Realms of Sorcery for same, looking for a painted mini as well, if not an unpainted mini one of my friends will paint for me, already have a war dog mini for a familiar for him.

Warhammer 2e is our current game of choice, we really are enjoying it.
-----
non gaming
a Kobold watch and a few new pieces of original art-had to buy myself, but they rock!

Remove ads