Santa's List

Mr. Beef

First Post
Star Wars Action Figures (the new Build a Droid series)
GI Joe Action Figures (the new ones)
Comic Book Bags and Boards
The Big Bang Theory Season 1 on DVD
Wall-E or The Incredibles on DVD
Iron Man movie on DVD (the two disk edition)
Money is good too, but I'm not picky.

Little brother came through for me and got me Big Bang Theory Season 1. Hopefully I'll get around to watching it some time in the next few weeks.

My older brother got me a tin of Star Wars Pocket Models. I got a boatload of Rare ships and three shiny game cards from the booster packs along with the rest of the ones in the boosters. I have yet to put them together, but the ships are so small and fragile while my hands are big and have a tendency to destroy things like that. He says there's more on the way so hopefully it's something that I could actually use. He also got me the DC Universe Cyborg figure that came out recently. I'm aiming to get every action figure version of the Teen Titan hero Cyborg. Now all I lack is one from the Teen Titans cartoon from a few years ago.

Have yet to see what mom and stepdad got me, but knowing them it's something sensable. Parents are good for that sort of thing when you get to be my age.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
My sister is so awesome!

In addition to the CAN $40 worth of PDFs see let me order from RPGNow, she let me order CAN $60 worth of stuff from Amazon.com. I ordered these books . . .
  • Seven Strongholds (Penumbra d20)
  • Crime and Punishment (Penumbra d20)
  • d20 Freeport Companion
Did I mention my sister is awesome! :cool:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Finally, my folks finally gave me the one thing I've been asking for for 3 years in a row: money to buy an amp for my electric guitars. :cool:

They gave me a little over $600- far more than I expected- to apply to an amp of my choice. Sometime in January I'll actually go and pick one out (currently leaning towards a Fender HRD).

I've been playing through a Korg Px4 & headphones for years- now I'll be able to share my sick, repulsive, electric twangings.:devil:

Kill Zone

Banned
Banned
I got the following:

Books
2666: A Novel (Roberto Bolano)
Slipcased Twilight Saga (Stephenie Meyer)
The Host (Stephenie Meyer)
The Tales of Beedle the Bard (JK Rowling)
Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (Mark Cotta Vaz)

DVDs
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Blu-Ray
Hancock Blu-Ray
Heroes Season 1 Blu-Ray
Heroes Season 2 Blu-Ray
Hulk Blu-Ray
Incredible Hulk Blu-Ray
Iron Man Blu-Ray
I am Legend Blu-Ray
Resident Evil Trilogy Blu-Ray

Gaming
Pathfinder Beta Softcover
3.5 D&D Core Rule Gift Set
Epic Level Handbook
Expanded Psionics Handbook
Magic Item Compendium
Rules Compendium
Spell Compendium
Unearthed Arcana

Tech
7" Digital Photo Frame
GPS Navigator
iPod Touch 32 Gig
Samsung NC10-14GW Netbook

Other Stuff
Twilight Movie Poster
Twilight Sondtrack
Twilight Score

What can I say except that I've got a large extended family and we all keep in touch? Sure its a lot of swag, but think of how much I had to spend to keep up good relations with the [whole] family. :uhoh:

Wycen

Explorer
I'll take a different idea and say that I no longer need:

A coat or jacket. I've gotten one the last 3 years in a row, which means I have 5, all of them still in good condition, 2 of which are just different colors and that doesn't include the red and khaki "old tattered" jackets which would bring the number up to 7. Maybe I should give them away.

Pajamas. Or specifically pj bottoms. My aunt gives me a pair every year. I think before this she used to send me the same thing year after year as well, like shirts, but I can't remember. Of course they are "novelty" brands, so they include South Park, a guy drinking beer that looks almost like Homer Simpson, the pair I'm wearing now, that says, "Yield, Ticked-Off Person X-ing", chili peppers, etc.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
That is a nice list, KillZone!

I understand your problem, too- I also have a big, relatively close family. Fortunately, its not immediate family- I'm an only child- so we don't always give everyone a gift for every occasion. Otherwise, each Christmas would risk bankruptcy!

Still, I kid you not that when I took my Mom to the outlet malls just South of Austin earlier this year, half of my car was full of Kenneth Cole purses to be given this Christmas. (At least 11 that I can think of, offhand.)

Remove ads